Growing up you believe the world is meant to be the way it is. The older I get the more I realise that this is not the case. The world is full of injustices and atrocities that governments and the voice of faith expect us to accept, though with each passing year they grow fewer and fewer, at least one would hope. I have created this blog as a space for me to rant about all things science, politics, philosophy and religion, before it’s too late and the vessel of new atheism propelled by a growing surge in secularism solves all of the world’s problems for good.

Thursday, 5 May 2011

This morning's lift ride

So this morning I arrived at the museum, grabbed my coffee and jumped into the lift up to my office. Just as the doors started to close in the lift a guy put his hand between them, they opened again and he got in. Who was it? Greens MP Adam Bandt.... I voted for him and the Greens in the last election and he became the first Greens politician to be elected into the House of Representatives. Small world I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment